- DHP481ZB has All metal gears, with variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of applications
- DHP481ZB has 21 clutch settings deliver up to 1,090 in. lbs. of torque
- both tools are build with eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) which offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- DTD154ZB has 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- DTD154ZB has Tightening mode (t-mode) for faster tightening of Self-Drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
- The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (model DHP481ZB) breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The DHP481ZB is positioned at the top of Makita's deep line-up of driver-drills, and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions. The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless Quick-Shift mode 3-speed impact driver (model DTD154ZB) is a best-in-class fastening solution for users who want more torque, longer run-time, and precision fastening features. The DTD154ZB delivers all of the above in a compact size with a superior power-to-weight ratio. The DTD154ZB combines a full 1,550 in.Lbs. Of fastening torque with category-leading precision features. Quick-shift mode is an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place. It is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. For faster tightening of Self-Drilling screws, use the tightening mode (t-mode) and Avoid damage to the screw or work piece. These precision settings, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users more control for a wide range of fastening tasks – from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more. It is only 4-5/8" long and ideal for work in tight spaces.
- 1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill / Driver with Brushless Motor (DHP481ZB), 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver With Brushless Motor (DTD154ZB), Two 18V (5.0 Ah) Li-Ion Batteries BL1850B (196675-2), Rapid Charger (DC18RC), Plastic Carrying Case (821524-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.