Makita, HS003GZ 7-1/4'' 40 Volt Circular Saw (Tool Only) 17012
- AWS (Auto-Start Wireless System) uses Bluetooth® technology to communicate between tool and vacuum and enable wireless control when used with Makita AWS cordless tools
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) feature adjusts the torque and speed according to the load condition, enabling rapid movement between high speed and high torque applications
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Electric brake stops blade 3-5 seconds after trigger is released for increased operator safety
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Twin LED job light, with pre-glow and afterglow, and blower function keeps cut line visible for precise cutting performance
- Trigger-lock button prevents accidental start-up for increased safety
- Bevel capacity of 0o - 56o with positive stop at 22.5o and 45o
- High performance and lightweight design with magnesium blade case and base plate
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Tool Only.
- Batteries and Charger Sold Separately.
- 7-1/4" CT Blade 24T (B-61656)
- Dust Nozzle Set (196520-1)
- Hex Wrench 6 (783204-6)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.