Milwaukee, 2130-20 M18 Rocket Dual Power Tower Work Light - 18V (Tool Only) 036464220
25% More Light, All Day Operation. The M18 ROCKET DUAL POWER TOWER LIGHT is providing more light on the job with 2500-Lumen of True view Light Definition Output. All while having the capability being Dual Power, powered by M18 or extension cord. The light head can be extended from 4-7 to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward. Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 2,500-Lumen in its high mode, 1,100-Lumen in medium and 700-Lumen in low, and it can run for up to 4, 8, or 12-hours with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack. It uses True view High-Definition Output providing neutral white colour and a high colour rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its reinforced legs are impact resistant, and its low center of gravity provides a stable base. The light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel, and it nests into a protective shroud for secure transport and storage. Its LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
- 2500-Lumen of true view high definition output
- 5-second setup, 7 ft. extension
- Dual power: powered by M18 battery (sold separately) or extension cord
- Low battery indicator
- Impact resistant reinforced legs and adjustable light head
- Adjustable head; rotates 230° vertically, pivots 240° horizontally
- Protective light head guard when stored or in transportation
- LEDs never need to be replaced
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.