Roll over image to zoom in
Milwaukee, 2447-20 MILWAUKEE M12 3/8'' Crown Stapler - 12V, (Tool only) 012824030
- The MILWAUKEE® M12(TM) 3/8" crown stapler delivers a true hand tool replacement.
- This stapler is designed to drive a range of 3/8" flat crown staples (1/4" - 9/16") through an array of materials and substrates.
- At just 3.0 lbs. and 7.5" long, the compact design allows for great access into tight spaces and convenient tool belt portability.
- An easy to squeeze trigger design significantly reduces fatigue associated with traditional hand staplers.
- The integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger design provides increased productivity and seamless changing between firing modes.
- This crown stapler is compatible with all MILWAUKEE® M12(TM) batteries (sold separately).
- Dry fire lockout prevents unintended damage to a work surface
- Staple locating arrow for accurate staple placement
- Slotted magazine design for easy staple viewing
- Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger for seamless changing between firing modes
- Power adjustment dial for consistent flush stapling through various materials
- Designed to drive a range of 3/8" flat crown staples (1/4" - 9/16"; sold separately)
- Up to 1500 staples per charge on a compact M12(TM) battery (not included)
- Compatible with all MILWAUKEE® M12(TM) batteries
- Adjustable belt hook
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.