Milwaukee, 2505-22 M12 Fuel 12V 3/8" Cordless Installation Driver Drill Kit 012390190
- The MILWAUKEE® M12 FUEL(TM) Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in/lbs of max torque.
- Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8” Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4" Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions.
- This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations.
- The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits.
- These unique features combine with the tools compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places.
- The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE(TM) Brushless Motor, delivering users with 1600 RPMS and 300 in/lbs of torque.
- This provides them with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications.
- FUEL(TM) features the most advanced cordless technology in the industry, a POWERSTATE(TM) Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS(TM) Intelligence and REDLITHIUM(TM) Battery Technology, delivering unrivaled performance
- POWERSTATE(TM) Brushless Motor provides constant power under heavy load and is engineered uniquely for the demand of each tool
- REDLINK PLUS(TM) intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery, and charger
- REDLITHIUM(TM) batteries last longer, think faster and work harder than all other professional lithium-ion batteries
- All-metal 3/8" chuck and 1/4" hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
- Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access too hard to reach places
- Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12" W and only 2.0 lbs with battery attached
- Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- (1) Installation drill/driver (2505-20)
- (4) dedicated solutions: 3/8" chuck, 1/4" hex, offset and right angle
- (2) M12 REDLITHIUM(TM) CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420)
- (1) M12 charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt clip
- (1) Compartmentalized contractor bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.