Roll over image to zoom in
Milwaukee, 48-22-4004 10" Classic Duckbill Tin Snips 011365080
- The Milwaukee® 10” Duckbill Tinner is equipped with 40% larger handle loops than traditional tinner snips and features Bolt Lock technology, which means the blades, will not loosen from use. Milwaukee® Tinner snip handles are a contoured, all-metal design so they are comfortable while wearing gloves and more durable than plastic coated tinner snips.
- All Milwaukee® tinner snips are forged for durability and long blade life.
- Bolt lock technology, blades will not loosen
- All-metal contoured handles for durability and comfort
- Larger handle loops for cuts with gloves
- Cuts up to 22-gauge cold rolled steel, 24-gauge stainless steel
- Forged strength design
- Rust resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.