Milwaukee, 48-22-6100 Linesman Pliers - with Crimper, 9" 011334230
The Milwaukee 9” High leverage lineman's pliers features iron Carbide edge cutting edges for up to 2X more cuts. The pliers' head features integrated reaming ridges for removing burrs from the inside of smooth pipe. For added functionality, the Milwaukee 9” high leverage lineman's pliers features an on-board crimper for insulated and non-insulated terminals as well as integrated fish tape puller. Milwaukee pliers feature over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- High leverage, linesman pliers
- Hardened cutting edges and an integrated reaming head allow you to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe
- On-board crimper and a fish tape puller provide added functionality when working with insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Durable, forged design
- Rust resistant
- Milwaukee® comfort handle grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- 9" L
- Jaw length: 1.6"
- Jaw capacity: 1.77"
- Knife length: 0.78"
- Pipe reamer: up to 1-1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.