Milwaukee, 48-22-6108 Diagonal Cutting Pliers - 8" 011334260
- The Milwaukee 8” diagonal cutting pliers feature iron Carbide edge hardened cutting edges for up to 2X more cuts and a tapered nose with flush cutting blades, which cut all the way to the tip.
- The pliers' head features integrated reaming ridges for removing burrs from the inside of smooth pipe.
- For added functionality, the Milwaukee 8” diagonal cutting pliers features an integrated fish tape puller. Milwaukee pliers feature over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions.
- All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Diagonal cutting pliers
- Feature iron carbide edge hardened cutting edges that allow for more cuts
- Tapered nose with flush cutting blades allow you to cut all the way to the tip
- The tool's head features integrated reaming ridges for removing burrs from the inside of smooth pipe
- Features an integrated fish tape puller
- Durable, forged design
- Rust resistant
- Milwaukee® comfort handle grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- 8" L
- Jaw length: 0.88"
- Jaw capacity: 1.13"
- Knife length: 0.88"
- Pipe reamer: up to 1-1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.