Milwaukee, 48-22-6210 10'' Tongue & Groove Jaw Pliers 011334270
- The Milwaukee 10” hex-jaw pliers feature an aggressive v-jaw geometry for the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts.
- An all-metal quick adjust mechanism allows for precise fits on hex bolts. Milwaukee hex-jaw pliers incorporate Milwaukee REAM & PUNCH exposed metal handles and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs.
- Milwaukee pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions.
- All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Hex-jaw pliers
- Feature aggressive v-jaw geometry, giving the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts
- All-metal, quick adjust mechanism allows you to achieve precise fits on hex bolts (sold separately)
- Slim-design head gives you great access in tight areas such as electrical boxes
- Incorporate exposed metal handles for reaming pipe and punching
- Adjustment positions: 22
- Durable, forged design
- Rust resistant
- Milwaukee® comfort handle grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- 10" L
- Jaw length: 1.5"
- Jaw capacity: 2"
- Knife length: up to 2"
- Pipe reamer: up to 1-1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.