Roll over image to zoom in
Milwaukee, 49-22-4073 Hole Dozer Door Installation Lock Kit - 10 Piece 012670020
- The MILWAUKEE® Door Lock Installation Kit saves time and frustration when installing locksets and deadbolts.
- Designed for accuracy and ease of use, the Door Lock Installation Kit makes it simple to align and drill holes in slab doors.
- Whether you're remodeling, replacing a damaged door, or adding a deadbolt, the auto-centering guide and anti-splinter depth stop let you make centered holes with a clean finish.
- This versatile kit works with wood and metal interior and exterior doors from 1-3/8 inch to 1-3/4 inch thick.
- The 10-piece kit includes an auto-centering drill guide, anti-splinter depth stop, 2-1/8 inch HOLE DOZER™ hole saw, 1 inch HOLE DOZER™ hole saw, small arbor & PB, arbor adapter and spacer, two 3/32 inch drill bits and two 1/8 inch drill bits for pre-drilling holes for latch plate screws.
- 3.5 TPI for longest life in metals
- All-Access slots for easy plug removal
- Increased pilot visibility for accurate hole placement
- Thermoset coating for faster cutting
- For use in general purpose applications such as thick/thin metals, aluminum, drywall, plastics, wood, and wood with nails
- Cutting depth: 1-5/8"
- Door thickness capacity: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- (1) 1" HOLE DOZER(TM) Hole Saw
- (1) 2-1/8" HOLE DOZER(TM) Hole Saw
- (1) 3/8" Small Arbor
- (1) Auto-Center Drill Guide
- (2) 3/32" Drill Bit
- (2) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) Depth Stop Insert
- (1) Space and Adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.