This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Milwaukee, 49-22-4073 Hole Dozer Door Installation Lock Kit - 10 Piece 012670020
The MILWAUKEE® Door Lock Installation Kit saves time and frustration when installing locksets and deadbolts. Designed for accuracy and ease of use, the Door Lock Installation Kit makes it simple to align and drill holes in slab doors. Whether you're remodeling, replacing a damaged door, or adding a deadbolt, the auto-centering guide and anti-splinter depth stop let you make centered holes with a clean finish. This versatile kit works with wood and metal interior and exterior doors from 1-3/8 inch to 1-3/4 inch thick. The 10-piece kit includes an auto-centering drill guide, anti-splinter depth stop, 2-1/8 inch HOLE DOZER™ hole saw, 1 inch HOLE DOZER™ hole saw, small arbor & PB, arbor adapter and spacer, two 3/32 inch drill bits and two 1/8 inch drill bits for pre-drilling holes for latch plate screws.
- 3.5 TPI for longest life in metals
- All-Access slots for easy plug removal
- Increased pilot visibility for accurate hole placement
- Thermoset coating for faster cutting
- For use in general purpose applications such as thick/thin metals, aluminum, drywall, plastics, wood, and wood with nails
- Cutting depth: 1-5/8"
- Door thickness capacity: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- (1) 1" HOLE DOZER(TM) Hole Saw
- (1) 2-1/8" HOLE DOZER(TM) Hole Saw
- (1) 3/8" Small Arbor
- (1) Auto-Center Drill Guide
- (2) 3/32" Drill Bit
- (2) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) Depth Stop Insert
- (1) Space and Adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.