This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Milwaukee, 49-25-1101 Open-Lok Universal Precision Cut Plunge Blade - 1-3/8", Wood & Metal 012810840
- The MILWAUKEE® Universal Fit OPEN-LOK™ Oscillating Multi-Tool 1-3/8" HCS Wood Blade 1 Pack is made from premium high carbon steel with edge ground teeth, providing optimal cutting performance in wood, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials.
- This Milwaukee blade delivers faster cuts than the previous generation of high carbon steel blades with more teeth and an increased 1-3/8" cutting width with a deeper plunge cut.
- This wood cutting blade for multi-tools is designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK(TM) Anchor for quick blade changes
- Raised OPEN-LOK(TM) Anchor for flush cutting
- Protective black oxide coating
- Triple ground Japanese teeth for fast, clean cuts in hardwood
- High carbon steel ideal for cuts in hardwood, soft wood, drywall, and PVC
- Cut-Away blade body shape for fast plunge cuts
- Long lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
- 2x fasters cuts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.