This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Milwaukee, 49-25-1101 Open-Lok Universal Precision Cut Plunge Blade - 1-3/8", Wood & Metal 012810840
The MILWAUKEE® Universal Fit OPEN-LOK™ Oscillating Multi-Tool 1-3/8" HCS Wood Blade 1 Pack is made from premium high carbon steel with edge ground teeth, providing optimal cutting performance in wood, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials. This Milwaukee blade delivers faster cuts than the previous generation of high carbon steel blades with more teeth and an increased 1-3/8" cutting width with a deeper plunge cut. This wood cutting blade for multi-tools is designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK(TM) Anchor for quick blade changes
- Raised OPEN-LOK(TM) Anchor for flush cutting
- Protective black oxide coating
- Triple ground Japanese teeth for fast, clean cuts in hardwood
- High carbon steel ideal for cuts in hardwood, soft wood, drywall, and PVC
- Cut-Away blade body shape for fast plunge cuts
- Long lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
- 2x fasters cuts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.