This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Milwaukee, 49-25-1131 Open-Lok Universal Plunge Japanese Tooth Pro-Curve Blade - 1-3/8", Hardwood 012810860
The MILWAUKEE® UNIVERSAL FIT OPEN-LOK™ 1-3/8" HCS Japanese Tooth PRO-CURVE™ Hardwood Blade 1 Pack for Oscillating Multi-Tools is made from premium high carbon steel. This hardwood multi-tool blade has precision triple ground Japanese teeth and now includes PRO-CURVE™ for greater control and accuracy. This is Milwaukee's best multi-tool blade for making precise cuts with a smooth finish in hardwood and can also be used in other woods, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials. This Milwaukee blade delivers up to 2X faster cuts than the previous generation of high carbon steel blades with a deeper plunge cut and a wider 1-3/8" cutting width. This multi-tool blade is designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- Triple-ground Japanese teeth for greater control and fast, clean cuts in hardwood
- Universal fit OPEN-LOK(TM) anchor for quick blade changes
- PRO-CURVE(TM) cutting edge for greater control
- High carbon steel blade; ideal for cuts in hardwood, softwood, drywall and PVC
- Raised Open-Lok(TM) anchor for flush cutting
- Cut-away blade body shape for fast plunge cuts
- Protective black oxide coating
- Long lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
- Cutting width: 2-1/2"
- Max. plunge cut depth: 1-5/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.