Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Milwaukee, 49-25-1261 Open-Lok Plunge Bi-Metal Blade - 1-3/4" 012810900
- The MILWAUKEE® Universal Fit OPEN-LOK™ 1-3/4" Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Blade 1 Pack is designed for Oscillating Multi-Tools.
- These multi-tool blades for metal are titanium enhanced and made from premium high-speed steel.
- The 1-3/4" bi-metal blade has a slightly narrower cutting width than most standard bi-metal blades and a slightly longer blade body, designed for cutting soft metals, wood, nails, PVC, and drywall.
- It uses a combination of tooth form and material to offer better cutting performance in soft metals.
- Bi-metal blade for up to 15x longer life vs. high carbon steel blade
- Universal fit OPEN-LOK(TM) anchor for quick blade changes
- Titanium enhanced to extend blade life
- Ideal for detail cuts in wood and nails, PVC and drywall
- Raised Open-Lok(TM) anchor for flush cutting
- Cut-away blade body shape for fast plunge cuts
- Protective black oxide coating
- Long lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
- Cutting width: 1-3/4"
- Max. plunge cut depth: 1-5/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.