- Protects studs, walls, floors and other surfaces from flames and sparks
- Heat shield made with Zoltek Pyron fibers; a non asbestos, woven ceramic material
- Protects work areas from torches up to 2500°F (1371°C)
- Ideal for soldering or for use with higher temperature torches including propane and MAPP gas
- Long-lasting and flexible
- Safer than fiberglass heat shields
- 2 grommet holes provide easy way to hang shield on nails, etc.
- Dimensions: 9" x 12"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.