Precision Router Table Insert Plate PRS4034 - Predrilled for Triton Router
- Measures 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" (235mm x 298mm)
- 3/8" thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate
- Comes with predrilled holes and mounting hardware
- Designed to fit Triton M0F001 and TRA001 Routers
- Level-Loc Reducing Rings
- Also Available in : undrilled and pre-drilled for Porter-Cable and Bosch
- The Kreg PRS4034 is a Solid, Flat, and Perfectly Level Mounting Surface
- The rugged 3/8" thick phenolic insert plate is designed to provide a solid, flat, and perfectly level mounting surface for your Triton router. Measuring 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" (235mm x 298mm), it will accept almost any Triton router (even large, heavy models) with ease.
- The Kreg Plate comes with predrilled holes and mounting hardware to fit Triton M0F001 and TRA001 Routers. With modification, the hole pattern also works with the Porter-Cable 7500 Series.
- The Kreg plate is equipped with our Level-Loc Reducing Rings that allow you to easily change the size of the opening around the router bit. These rings simply twist into place using an included ring wrench to lock in level and flush with the plate surface. The plate comes with three Level-Loc Rings: 1" (25mm), 13/16" (30mm) for use with universal-style guide bushings, and 25/8" (67mm)
- 3/8"-thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate
- (3) Level-Loc Rings: 1" (25mm), 13/16" (30mm), and 25/8" (67mm)
- Router mounting instructions
|Accepts||Triton M0F001 and TRA001 Routers|
|Measurements||91/4" x 113/4" (235mm x 298mm)|
|Phenolic Insert Plate||3/8"-thick (9mm)|
|Three Versions||Undrilled, Predrilled for Triton, and Predrilled for Porter-Cable and Bosch|
|General||*Does not come with plate levelers|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.