Tapcon®, 3-1/4'' Concrete Anchor Screws
- The #1 choice of professionals
- Makes fastening into concrete as easy as fastening into wood
- Fast installation: drill a hole and drive an anchor
- Replaces small-diameter expansion anchors, plugs, and screws in light- to medium-duty applications
- No inserts are required
- Reversible and removable
- Can be installed close to the edge of concrete
- Advanced Threadform Technology design results in increased pullout values and lower installation torques
- Climaseal® coating provides extra corrosion resistance
- Recommended for use in ACQ pressure-treated lumber
- Phillips flat head
- Length: 3-1/4"
- Shaft Diameter: 3/16"
- Tapcon concrete drill bit included
- Qty: 100 pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.