- The Marrette® Set-Screw is a two-piece, pressure type connector, featuring a solid brass insert with a screw-on insulating cap.
- It’s the perfect choice when changing a motor, adding a circuit, conducting instrument testing or simply lashing-up temporary wiring.
External Cap Features:
- Made of rugged, phenolic material 150°C rated.
- Insulator cap locks securely in place to safeguard against accidental loosening in high vibration applications.
Inner Sleeve & Screw Features:
- Choice of Slotted or Robertson screw-driver installation.When tightened into the insert, provides a solid pressure type connection on all approved wire combinations.
- No need to “re-strip” wires when rewiring. Simply loosen set screw to remove non-twisted wires.
- Brass sleeve + set-screw help resist corrosion.
- Approved for circuits up to 600V, and lighting fixtures and signs up to 1000V.
- For copper conductor only
- For wire sizes between #18 - #12
- Pack of 3
- Made in Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.