- The Marrette® XTP is a high quality, twist-on wire connector with a unique spring and cap grip design that sets it apart from the competition.
External Cap Features:
- Made of tough, durable polypropylene and 105°C rated to withstand high installation pressures.
- Posi-Grip surface combines a matte finish with closely-spaced, deep grooves for superior twisting power, even when hands are greasy or damp.
- Deep, wide throat ensures full insulation coverage.
- Threaded entry helps guide large wire bundles into the spring chamber.
Inner Spring Features:
- Exclusive Live ActionTM variable volume spring expands to accommodate more wires with less twisting effort, compared to other connectors with a “fixed spring” design.
- Model #'s 329 and 330 have a round spring construction that gives a positive conductor bite to solid or stranded wires.
- Unique copper-coated spring helps resist corrosion.
- Approved for circuits up to 300V only
- For copper conductor only.
- For wire sizes between #22 - #16 (Gray); #22 - #14 (Blue)
- Pack of 20
- Made in Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.