Triton, M0F001 2 1/4 HP Plunge Router
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment.
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through full plunge range.
- Push button plunge conversion activates conventional plunge mode.
- Compact size – perfect for hand held use and table mounting.
- Easy set, direct reading3 stage turret for precise preset cut depths.
- Safety switch shutter locks closed in bit change mode to prevent power on.
- Soft start and variable speed (with maintenance under load) provides the perfect speed for all cutter types.
- Removable plunge spring for easy bit adjustment when table mounted.
- Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection form the cut zone.
- Dust port connects to any 38mm (1 ½”) O.D. vacuum hose.
- Through-table winder accessory available. Kit includes template guides and dust chute (part no. TGA150).
- Multi function fence:
- Extended base for greater stability.
- Full fence adjustment for trenching etc.
- Built in circle cutter.
- Motor: 1400W. Soft start.
- Speed: 8,000 - 21,000min-1 Speed maintenance under load
- Collet: ½" with ¼" reducer
- Winder handle rack and pinion adjustment
- Micro winder
- Conventional “free” plunge
- Bit changes: Through-base, single spanner action. Auto shaft lock.
- Accessories: Through-table winder / Template Guide / Dust Chute kit (part no. TGA150)
- Warranty: 12 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.