- The most popular of our styles for wood cutting on vertical bandsaws.
- By design it is everything a wood cutting blade should and was meant to be with over 60% of the cutting speed of a hook tooth blade with the finish of a skip tooth blade.
- A 6.5 degree hook angle gives the PC Series fast chip removal without the aggressiveness to tear out.
- A unique round gullet eliminates any work hardening areas that may lead to cracking in the gullets while allowing for proper chip flow out of the cut.
- Compliment the hook angel with the special 5 raker set pattern (L,R,L,R, Raker-the raker clears away the sawdust from the cut) which allowed the reduction the set on a .025 body and the blades become the world's only “Thin Kerf”.
- An incredible cutting blade with an excellent finish.