SIMPLEX soft-face malletswith aluminium housing and high-quality wooden handle
- The SIMPLEX series 3113 is available with the insert combination of TPE-soft / TPE-mid. Both inserts are thermoplastic elastomers and do not leave behind any colour marring or - unlike a conventional rubber mallet - any undesired black marring. The blue TPE-soft insert (series 3201) is the softest insert of the SIMPLEX line and offers strong impact cushioning for work requiring a light touch. The grey, medium hard TPE-mid insert (series 3203) allows for a more powerful impact force that is comparable to that of the composite rubber insert (series 3202). The extra light aluminium housing with built-in handle protection sleeve allows the user to easily apply and control the right amount of impact force. This makes it a cinch to process materials that break easily. Damping vibrations and shaped ergonomically, the high-quality wooden handle has a double coat of varnish in the grip area and is thus resistant to dirt. In line with the smart SIMPLEX principle, all components are replaceable and can be retrofitted. This translates to savings in both money and resources. This version is available in sizes ranging from D30mm to D60mm.
- SIMPLEX soft-face mallet with the insert combination of TPE-soft (blue, soft, no marring) / TPE-mid (grey, medium hard, no marring).
- The extra light aluminium housing with built-in handle protection sleeve allows the user to easily apply and control the right amount of impact force (ideal of work on materials that break easily).
- High-quality, vibration-damping, and ergonomically shaped wooden handle; grip area with double coat of varnish (resistant to dirt).
- All parts can be replaced / retrofitted, resulting in great savings in cost and resources.
- Available in sizes of D30mm to D60mm.
- Application Areas
- Positioning and adjusting of light/delicate workpieces without marring, joiner’s work, furniture assembly, floor tiling
- TPE-soft, blue Non-marring Soft
- TPE-mid, grey Non-marring Medium hard
- Aluminium AI
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.