Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Starrett 0-6-inch Range Dial Caliper 3202-6
- Starrett 3202-6 Dial Calipers are based on the caliper that has been the first choice of professionals for decades.
- With the ability to provide quick, accurate measurement of O.D., I.D. and depth, the dial caliper is the most versatile precision hand tool on the market.
- Unlike vernier slide calipers, their inside measurement jaws can pass by each other, allowing internal measurements as small as .050-inch
- Precise dial graduations of 0.001-inch, with one revolution equivalent to 0.100-inch
- Thumb-operated fine adjustment roll allows for one-hand use
- Lock screw holds the sliding jaw in position, ensuring consistent measurement
- Sharp black graduations on the satin finished bar
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.