Freud, 40-104 45º 1-11/32'' Chamfer Bit 1/4'' Shank 13794
• For multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges
• Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
• Creates a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines.
• Ideal for making multiple sided projects. #40-094 makes 16-sided pieces and #40-098 makes 12-sided pieces.
• Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit.
Overall Dia. (D) 1 11/32"
Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
Carbide Height (h) 1/2"
Angle (d) 45°
Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
Overall Length (H) 2 3/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.