Freud, LU87R010 10'' Thin Kerf 24 Tooth Rip Blade 13919
- Hard and soft wood glue line ripping from 3/4' to 2-3/4' thick Features:
- Produces fast, clean glue line rips using low-powered saws
- Laser-cut blade body design with anti-vibration slots and expansion slots
- Thick MicroGrain Carbide tips
- Well suited for low-powered bench top and contractor type saws
- Covered by Freud's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter 10''
- Teeth 24 ATB
- Arbor 5/8''
- Kerf (K) .094
- Plate (P) .071
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.