- Spring clamps are convenient wherever relatively light pressure is adequate and speedy application and removal are important. Spring clamps are designed as a quick and easy answer to many clamping needs in the home, workshop or on the job site. The "XM" series is BESSEY's steel spring clamp line. Versions with a -B suffix have a non-reflective flat black finish with black vinyl grips and tips. Great for photography and film studios. BESSEY. Simply better
- Flat black, non-reflective finish
- Light-duty general purpose clamps
- Locks onto projects with firm grip
- Heavy-duty springs for a firm hold
- Quick and easy answer to many clamping needs in the home, workshop or on the job site
- Steel spring clamps (XM)
- Made with vinyl tips to prevent marring and vinyl handles for a non-slip grip. Features a heavy duty spring for a tight fit and nickel plating to prevent corrosion. Black with pads and tip
- Jaw Width: 1 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 2 Inches.
- Material Composition: cold rolled plate, spring 1566
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.