Roll over image to zoom in
Knipex 86 03 180 7" Pliers Wrench 15036
- replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- adjustable tightening tool
- also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- the ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Length 180 mm: with narrow gripping jaws - for tightening situations that require a slim tool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.