Roll over image to zoom in
Knipex, 87 01 180 7-1/4'' Cobra Pliers 15039
- The Knipex 87 01 180 7-1/4'' Cobra Pliers are designed for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications. The jaws have a self-locking feature that is initiated with a gentle squeeze of the handles and can be released by pushing the sleeve forward. The induction hardened cutting edges are honed to cut medium hard wire. The handles have an ergonomic design and slip-resistant dimpled plastic covered grips for added comfort when working.
- Plastic coated non-slip handles
- Box-joint design is highly stable because of a double guide
- Fast adjustment directly on the work piece, just position the upper jaw to the work piece , push button and move close to the Lower jaw
- Guard prevents fingers being pinched
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approximately 61 hrc provides low wear and a secure grip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.