Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Starrett, C391 Center 60-Degree Gage
- The Starrett C391 American Unified National Standard 60 Degree Center Gage is extremely handy for use in grinding and setting screw cutting tools
- The Starrett 60-Degree Center Gage meets the American National standard at 60 degrees
- Starrett 60-Degree Center Gage is very useful in finding thread pitch (TPI) through graduations in 14ths, 20ths, 24ths and 32nds of an inch
- Table of double depths of threads for determining the size of tap drills
- The Starrett 60-Degree Center Gage is made of spring tempered steel with satin chrome finish
- Graduations in 14ths, 20ths, 24ths and 32nds of an inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.