Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Starrett, 47 Universal Bevel
- Starrett's Universal Bevel has both offset and straight slots in the blade, which in combination with straight slots in the stock, allow for a wide variety of adjustment and angle settings that are impossible to obtain with many ordinary bevels
- The stock lies flat on the work or paper, since the head of the clamping bolt is recessed on the Starrett Universal Bevel
- It's easy to set the Starrett Universal Bevel to duplicate an angle from a master
- Made to Starrett's exacting standards and recently selected by Fine Woodworking magazine as one of their favorite styles of bevel
- Blade length - 6''(150 mm)
- The stock length - 3-1/2'' (90 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.