Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 39-524 5/32'' Radius Top Bearing Fillet Ogee Groove Bit 3/8'' Shank
- Template work, decorative edges and elaborate grooves
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- These bits produce symmetrical ogee profile ending in a fillet. The flat bottom of the groove can create the illusion of panel construction, and they can also be used to create a decorative edge
- Top-mounted bearing allows for template work without the use of a template guide set
- Overall Dia (d) 1 7/64"
- Small Dia. (n) 15/32"
- Carbide Height (h) 9/16"
- Minor Height (m) 5/32"
- Radius (R) 5/32"
- Shank Dia. (A) 3/8"
- Overall Length (H) 2 1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.