Roll over image to zoom in
Malco, SideSwiper II Siding Remover SRT2
- Malco SideSwiper II Siding Remover SRT2 is designed to quickly and easily remove vinyl and aluminum lap siding from residential and light commercial projects. It features a blade that is 2-1/4" (5.7 cm) wide and 4" (10 cm) long, allowing it to easily reach between siding joints to provide a clean cut. The ergonomic design of the handle reduces fatigue for the user, making it easier to use for extended periods of time. With its lightweight construction, the Malco SideSwiper II Siding Remover SRT2 is ideal for both professional installers and do-it-yourselfers alike.
- The Malco, SideSwiper II Siding Remover combines comfort and added leverage of an easy-to-grasp straight handle with smooth unlocking motion of a burr free hook
- Blade of the Malco, SideSwiper II Siding Remover is angled from bottom plane of handle and allows user to keep wrist straight while keeping knuckles well above work
- Blade surface finishing and plating assures that the sharply angled hook will not cut into the vinyl material or produce shavings
- Additional comfort and control achieved with non-slip textured handle grip
- Gripping surface will not become slick from moisture, and form fitting, plastisol dip process bonds grip for the life of the tool
- Durable one piece spring steel construction is virtually indestructible
- A handy oversize hang hole in handle of the Malco, SideSwiper II Siding Remover accommodates a 1/4-inch peg hook
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.