Roll over image to zoom in
Freud, 99-041 Biscuit Joining Bit Set 1/2'' Shank 12555
- The Freud 99-041 Biscuit Joining Router Bit Set is designed for easy and precise biscuit joining. This set includes one 1/2'' shank router bit that produces a perfect fit between the pieces being joined. The cutting edge is coated with TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for a long-lasting performance. It has an anti-kickback design to ensure safe, precise cuts while its ergonomic handle provides comfort during use.
- Creating perfect slots for biscuit joining
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Creates perfect slots for joining with biscuits - an easy and economical way to join wood
- Includes bearings to change cut depth from 8.5mm to 12.5mm
- Overall Dia (D) 1-27/32"
- Carbide Height (h) 5/32"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 3-1/4"
- Replacement Cutter 54-154
- Overall Dia (D) 1 27/32"
- 62-128 Size 00 Biscuit Bearing Dia. 30mm Cutting Depth 8.5mm
- 62-124 Size 10 Biscuit Bearing Dia. 26mm Cutting Depth 10.5mm
- 62-108 Size 20 Biscuit Bearing Dia. 22mm Cutting Depth 12.5mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.