This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Bessey, HS-12 Handscrew Wood Clamp
- It's just the clamp you need for gluing adjusting jaws for a strong grip or delicate for those small projects.
- The oiled wooden jaw won't damage or slip on your workpiece.
- The wood handscrew clamp is held together by cold-drawn, carbon-drawn, carbon-steel spindles and swivel nuts.
- Large handles for comfort and torque.
Jaw Length: 12"
- Clamping Capacity: 9-1/2''
Throat Depth: 6"
- Spindle Diameter: 7/16"
- Approx. Weight: 3.85 lbs
- Cold-drawn, carbon-steel spindles and swivel nuts
- Acme thread for quick clamping
- Large handles for comfort and torque
- Oiled maple jaws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.