Diablo, DHS0250DG 1/4" Diamond Grit Hole Saw 24055
Diablo’s high-performance Diamond grit hole saws deliver longer life and faster material removal when boring holes into tile, stone, and glass. A continuous rim diamond grit edge delivers lasting durability and maximizes cut quality in masonry applications. An integrated wax lubricant cools the cutting edge and reduces friction and heat build-up while drilling holes. Diablo’s hole saws are compatible with Diablo’s SnapLock™ PLUS mandrel system, resulting in quick, easy, and effortless cup changes.
- Diamond grit for longer life and faster material removal
- Continuous rim design for smooth drilling and reduced chipping in masonry applications
- Integrated wax lubricant reduces friction and heat build-up while cutting
- No pilot bit needed, simply drill at a 45-degree angle or with a jig
- Compatible with Diablo's SnapLock™ PLUS mandrel system for quick and easy cup changes with no down time
- Drills porcelain tile, ceramic tile, granite, marble, slate, and glass
- For use with a hand-held drill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.