Diablo, Diamond Tuck Point Blade for Masonry
Diablo's diamond Tuck Point blades provide extreme durability, minimal downtime, increased productivity in mortar joint removal. Featuring an integrated dual blade design that “sandwiches” two blades together, separated by a washer, for ultra-fast material removal in mortar joints. The disc's industrial-grade diamonds with hardened disc body delivers lasting durability and maximizes cutting quality in hardened materials even in extreme applications.
- Integrated Dual Blade Design for mortar joint removal at the ultimate speed
- Hardened disc body absorbs vibration and increases impact resistance to deliver superior quality cuts in hardened materials
- Optimized diamonds segments and diamond distribution lead to constant diamond exposure for maximum performance in high speed cutting applications
- Compatible with 7/8”, 20mm and 5/8” arbors
- Includes two bushings: 20mm and 5/8”
- For dry cutting only
|4-1/2"||5/8", 7/8" & 20 MM||6.1 mm||13280|
|5"||5/8", 7/8" & 20 MM||6.1 mm||12,200|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.