Diablo, DPH235P1 3-1/2 in. #2 Phillips Drive Bit 68106
Diablo's driver bit range of Phillips bits delivers maximum performance, extreme durability and up to 50x longer life when installing and removing fasteners. An optimized tip design provides a strong, precise grip that reduces wear, stripping and slippage. Torque Resistant Design absorbs torque for less stress at the tip when tightening and removing nuts and screws. This range is Impact Strong™, delivering increased shank stability and durability in cordless and corded impact and drill drivers.
- Extreme durability and impact resistance for up to 50X longer life versus standard bits
- Torque Resistant Design for less stress on the tip
- Optimized tip design reduces wear, minimizes breakage and prevents slippage
- Impact Strong™ increases shank stability and durability
- Rust protection coating for superior wear and corrosion resistance
- Laser engraved bit type and size for easy identification
- Optimized heat treatment process strengthens the bit for impact resistance and stability
- Maximum stability in in cordless and corded impact and drill drivers
LENGTH - 3-1/2"
SHANK - 1/4" Hex
SCREWDRIVER STYLE: Phillips
SCREWDRIVER HEAD: PH2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.