Roll over image to zoom in
Door Hinge Template 59370 Porter Cable
- To create the Door Hinge Template 59370 Porter Cable, you will need to use a router and the template guide. Start by securing the template to the door. Position your router so that it is centered on the screw hole mark on the template, and adjust the cutting depth of your bit. Carefully rout out the hole using a steady hand. You may need to repeat this step to create additional holes as necessary. Once all holes have been created, remove the clamps and template from the door. Finally, secure the hinge into place with screws.
- Used to route both door and frame hinges for a complete door hanging solution
- Accommodates doors of various thickness - 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2"
- Accommodates 8 hinge sizes from 2-1/2" to 6" inclusive, in 1/2" increments
- Quick-adjust ratcheting router bit guides accommodate 1/4", 5/8" radius and square-cornered hinge
- Extended template platform provides excellent router stability
- Double-headed nails ensure easy removal from door and frame
- Positive placement lock-in pins enable quick and secure placement of the template to the door and jamb
- Corner chisel required (sold separately)
- Complements Strike & Latch Template 59375 (sold separately)
- Door hinge template
- 2 ratcheting router bit guides
- 4 positive placement lock-in pins (2 spares)
- 2 Double-headed nails
- High-speed steel bearing guided bit
- Instruction sheet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.