- Manufactured from the highest grade chrome, nickel, molybdenum steel.
- Forged points (no grinding) provide for an even horizontal grain structure, resulting in much longer tool service life
- CNC machined connectors for tied tool fit increasing the tool performance
- Case hardened with shot peened surface treatment to prevent premature fatigue failure
- The Driltec AG-606-606 SDS-Plus 10" Chisel is used for demolition work like chipping concrete surfaces to either break concrete and masonry or channeling concrete when required. This chisel works in most SDS-Plus rotary hammers on the market.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.