- Clear high-flex PUR hose Features
- Very flexible and very durable
- Puncture resistant
- Clear honey-coloured polyurethane construction; easily see any obstruction
- Wire helix can be grounded to the machine for static dissipation
- Extremely good on CNC machines due to its flexibility and durability.
Polyurethane hose is the next step up from PVC hose.
It remains flexible at lower temperatures than PVC and it's much more durable and puncture resistant. It's transparent with a light honey-like colour.
The wire reinforcing can be stripped back and ground for dissipation of static charge.
It compresses as much as 3:1 giving the ultimate in flexibility for getting around woodworking machines and through tight spaces in the workshop without the need to cut the hose to a permanently short length.
Very handy in small shops where machines are pulled out on a roller base. In fact, under vacuum draw, it partially compresses all by itself!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.