Edge Eyewear Khor Aqua Precision Red Mirror Safety Glasses SDKAP419
- Aqua Precision Red Mirror lenses offer the ultimate visual clarity and contrast in most light conditions.
- A flame-colored mirror coating adds glare reflection to an Aqua Precision lens - a clear lens infused with anti-reflective ions, rather than a layered process.
- This is the same optical technology created by NASA for helmet visors and satellite portholes
- Edge Eyewear is the FIRST COMPANY EVER to offer ANSI and CSA Compliant safety glasses that feature Aqua Precision lenses.
- Edge Eye Wear's Khor frame design allows the lenses to be easily interchanged (lens pack sold separately), adding to its versitility.
- The fog and scratch resistant, polycarbonate lenses are tapered to eliminate refraction and block 99 of
- UVA/UVB/UVC rays.
- The wrap-around frame causes no side shield distortion and is made of a flexible & durable TR90/Nylon compound material.
- TPR TECHNOLOGY: This material increases its "grip" as it becomes moist or warm to keep the glasses on your face
- Straight temple frame design rests comfortably on your head and won't pinch
- 13% of light passes through this lens
- Lenses comply with CSA Z94.3-07 & MCEPS GL-PD 10-12
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.