Edge Eyewear Khor Polarized Copper Safety Glasses TSDK415
- Polarized Copper lenses make bright and variable conditions appear brighter and filter high levels of blue light.
- This "Blue Light Filter" lens relieves eye fatigue by increasing depth perception and contrast, making it the ideal tint for daytime driving and golfing.
- Edge Eyewear is the FIRST COMPANY EVER to offer ANSI and CSA Compliant safety glasses that feature Polarized Copper lenses.
- Edge Eye Wear's Khor frame design allows the lenses to be easily interchanged (lens pack sold separately), adding to its versitility.
- The fog and scratch resistant, polycarbonate lenses are tapered to eliminate refraction and block 99% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays.
- The wrap-around frame causes no side shield distortion and is made of a flexible & durable TR90/Nylon compound material.
- TPR TECHNOLOGY: This material increases its "grip" as it becomes moist or warm to keep the glasses on your face
- Straight temple frame design rests comfortably on your head and won't pinch
- Lenses comply with CSA Z94.3-07 & MCEPS GL-PD 10-12
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.