Roll over image to zoom in
Freud, 12-172 1'' Double Flute Straight Bit 1/2'' Shank 13095
- This Freud 12-172 1" Double Flute Straight Router Bit has a 1/2" shank and is ideal for making smooth, precise cuts in wood and other materials. The two flutes provide optimal chip clearance, reducing tear out and minimizing tear out in woods like oak. This router bit is designed for use with all 1/2 collet routers and will help to create perfect grooves in all types of wood.
- General stock removal with a smooth finish.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Precise hook angle
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Overall Dia (d) 1"
- Carbide Height (h) 1 1/4"
- Shank Dia (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.