Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 12-190 1-1/2'' Double Flute Straight Bit 1/2'' Shank 13105
- Using the Freud 12-190 1-1/2'' Double Flute Straight Bit with a 1/2'' Shank is ideal for routing decorative edges, grooves, and slots in soft and hard woods, composites, or plastics. The double flutes provide a clean cut finish while the straight bit design cuts across grain to deliver a smooth surface. The bit features an anti-kickback design that prevents it from grabbing the material and ensures safety during use. Plus, its carbide-tipped construction offers superior strength and durability.
- General stock removal with a smooth finish.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Precise hook angle
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Overall Dia (d) 1 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1 1/4"
- Shank Dia (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.