Freud, 16-116 23/32'' Downshear Plywood Mortising Bit 1/2'' Shank 13050
- Down shear works to eliminate splintering ideal for hinge, mortises and dadoes
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Freud's Mortising Bits are designed with deep gullets for maximum removal without chip loading
- Downshear bits are perfect for routing plywood grooves
- Routs perfectly fitted grooves and dadoes
- Designed to cut today's undersized plywood - ideal for 1/4" to 3/4" plywood
- Overall Dia (d) 23/32"
- Carbide Height (h) 3/8"
- Shank Dia (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 1/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.