Roll over image to zoom in
Freud, 18-510 5/8'' Round Nose Bit / Top Bearing 1/4'' Shank
- Fluted millwork, signs and decorative veining
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Provides a perfect radius groove every time
- Produces several different styles of fluted millwork
- Add a personal touch to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork, or use these bits to engrave wood signs.
- Overall Dia (d) 5/8"
- Carbide Height (h) 7/16"
- Large Radius (R) 5/16"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
- Overall Length (H) 2 11/32"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.