Freud, 22-103 14º Dovetail Bit 1/4'' Shank 13904
- The half blind dovetail joint is used to connect two pieces of wood at an angle and gives the joint an aesthetically pleasing appearance. This type of joint is often used to join drawers or cabinet faces to sides.
- Strong, attractive joints for drawers and boxes.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- These bits produce smooth, intricate dovetail joints.
- Compatible with popular dovetail jigs
- Overall Dia. (D) 3/8"
- Carbide Height (h) 3/8"
- Angle (d) 14°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
- Overall Length (H) 2 1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.