Roll over image to zoom in
Freud, 28-104 1/2'' Single Flute Panel Pilot Bit 1/2'' Shank 13306
- Using a Freud 28-104 1/2'' Single Flute Panel Pilot Router Bit with a 1/2'' shank, the woodworker can easily rout through wood without much effort. The single flute design helps reduce tear out, making for smoother edges and cleaner results. This router bit is also great for creating detailed dadoes and grooves that are uniform in width. The long-lasting carbide tips will provide years of use in any workshop.
- Template work & cutting openings in paneling, siding, etc.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on portable routers for template work
- Freud’s Panel Pilot Bits will outlast high-speed steel bits many times before sharpening.
- Carbide tips outlast high-speed steel and require fewer sharpenings
- The drill through point allows self-starting, while the pilot acts as a guide for template work .
- Overall Dia (d) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1 1/4"
- Shank Dia (A) 1/2"
- Number of Flutes 1
- Overall Length (H) 3 3/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.