This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 30-098 1/8'' Radius Cove Bit 1/4'' Shank
- Smooth, decorative edging and inverted radii
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Create smooth, classic cove profiles with Freud cove bits, which have a shear angle that slices wood similar to the way a craftsman uses a hand plane.
- Upward shear angle offers a more efficient, smoother cut
- Overall Dia (d) 5/8"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 3/8"
- Carbide Height (h) 1/2"
- Large Radius (R) 1/8"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
- Overall Length (H) 2 3/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.