This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 30-202 5/16'' Radius Cove & Fillet Bit 1/4'' Shank
- Traditional design for furniture and millwork
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- This bit produces a smooth cove with a small fillet at the top, a profile found in many traditional pieces of furniture and millwork.
- By simply raising the bit, you can create a standard cove profile.
- Overall Dia (d) 1 1/4"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 19/32"
- Large Radius (R) 5/16"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
- Overall Length (H) 2 3/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.