This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 32-101 1/2'' Rabbeting Bit 1/4'' Shank 13204
- Joining boards and letting in back panels
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Produces super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet.
- Steel pilots can be removed from bits and used with edge guides for wider rabbets.
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 3/8"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 3/8"
- Cut Depth (h) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1/2"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
- Overall Length (H) 2 1/4"